domingo, 27 de abril de 2014

Through the Glass

I recently had the pleasure to acquire a couple of M42 lenses for my Canon 600D. A Carenar 28mm f2.8, and a Helios 58mm f2.0 (which I test out on the video below):

Yes you have to click on the fancy image.
Which means I'll be more focused on photography and filmmaking again this year, or so I hope. In the meanwhile, gaming-wise, I finished Alan Wake yesterday, and South Park: The Stick of Truth a couple of weeks ago.

SoT was an amazing game, thus me finishing it abnormally fast, it just kept pushing me to pick it up. Alan Wake was alright, the mechanics do get a little repetitive, but I did pull it through until the end, so yeah. It's a good game and it was worth the ride.

I'm currently playing God of War III, I should be somewhat near the end, but I rarely have the time to pick it up. I'll hopefully finish it in a month or so.

And that's pretty much it. I'm not in the mood to care much for this blog at this instant.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário